Aircraft Engine Questionnaire for MAS degree - please help

For the technical discussion of Firewall Forward setup and installations to include tips, techniques, questions, and recommendations.
Flex

Aircraft Engine Questionnaire for MAS degree - please help

Post by Flex »

My name is Kory Klismith. I am currently working to finish my master's degree through Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. To complete my degree I need to complete a research project. As part of this project, I have devised an online questionnaire using surveymonkey.com.

My project focuses on safety and reliability of piston and rotary engines used in experimental aircraft. The survey is open to anybody who currently owns/flys an experimental aircraft or has a project under construction.

If you can spare a few minutes, I request your assistance in completing the short questionnaire at the following address:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ExpAcft_ ... stionnaire

If you know of anybody else who's not a regular to this forum that builds/operates experimental aircraft, requesting your assistance in forwarding this link to them. No personnally identifiable information will be collected. This is strictly for educational purposes.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via email:
koryklismith@hotmail.com

Thank you very much for your time!
Respectfully,
Kory "Flex" Klismith
ERAU Grad Student
Murphy Elite #678 under construction

Return to “Firewall Forward”