Women In Aviation magazine

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
Lynng
Veteran Member

Women In Aviation magazine

Post by Lynng »

Hi everyone I just wanted to drop you a little intel on the next national magazine that will have a feature article cover story on the Highlander.

For the men out there you my have to look it up online or hope to see it at your local FBO on the coffee table since I doubt you are a subscriber but if you go the the NBAA convention they will be giving them away.

I will be on the cover standing in front of the Citation X and the inside mag pix will include photo and text about the Highlander.

Hope you get a chance to see a copy.

Lynn :P
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

As a matter of fact...................................................I don't have a subscription to that particular magazine.  But, I will make an effort to find a copy.  Congratulations Lynn, you deserve the press  8)  You little star you  8)
I am asking for an autograph the next time I see you, so be prepared with a sharpie!   :P
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
Lynng
Veteran Member

Magazine

Post by Lynng »

The Magazine is actually "Aviation for Women"  I think you can get the feature cover shot on their website.

www.wai.org

Lynn

Thanks Dennis!
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"
ftcaruso
Seasoned Member

Almost as good as knowing Paris Hilton

Post by ftcaruso »

Lynn-   I also will check it out on-line.  Having worked next to you at JA, it has been a great experience meeting someone so dedicated in building their plane that you would travel almost a full day each way to get to the factory on your “off days”.  And, I used to think that I had it tough with the 30 minute drive from my motor home from Townville, each way.  Once I complete my big trip, I plan to take the plane down to visit with Miriam, in West Palm, and will make it a point to stop by your place for a visit when you are back in town.  

Frank
Johnny C!
Veteran Member

Post by Johnny C! »

Go Girl!

John
There are many things that happen really fast when you are
flying an airplane. There is no sense in rushing any of the others.

I would much rather be looking down at the runway, than up at it.

Duane Sorenson & Rick Norton Gone West 6/8/09. Godspeed

Return to “Just Aircraft”