Page 1 of 1


PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:58 am
by Gary H
I got a hold of Mr Dave Powell, he is an insurance agent but he got me a lower rate than going direct to Regal. I licensed my Highlander E-LSA and yes I do have tail wheel time, soloed a super cub at age 18, to long ago to remember!  I only have to have two hours with a CFI (in the Highlander) and I am good to go. Only 5 hours to fly off instead of the 40.   At $140.00 a month for full coverage, $75.000 hull coverage, one million lib., passanger coverage and a lot more. Dave worked hard for me.
Might want to give Dave a call.  509-760-0222
Just a thought