Just some more inspiration to HURRY UP AND GET IT DONE

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Just some more inspiration to HURRY UP AND GET IT DONE

Post by scubarider2 »

Took a fantastic flight today.  Went to Eufaula, Alabama which is right next to a wonderful state park and a very large lake.  It was alittle under 400 miles round trip.  Had to "swing" around the Atlanta airspace.  The airport was fantastic.  Eric the manager took me by his personal vehicle to look at the cabins a couple miles down the road right on the water.  You can rent boats, hike and fish.  I plan on going back when the weather is alittle warmer.  Had the heater running the whole way.  What a wonderful way to spend the day.
Here are a couple pics to drool over  8)
Dennis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
KevinC
Veteran Member

killing me

Post by KevinC »

Dennis -

you are killing me, man.  Keep them coming.

I flew the cub today with the instructor - finally started feeling like a pilot again.  Maybe in 10 more hours....

k
Wes
Premium Member

Inspiratiion

Post by Wes »

Dennis,
Thanks for the 'shot-in-the-arm'. Great Pics! Handsome lookin' plane!

Just got a break in the central FL sauna wx here and re-commisioned the 'paint shop' for some fuselage painting.

We'll get there.

Wes
Kit # 95
Low and Slow - The only way to go!
Johnny C!
Veteran Member

Post by Johnny C! »

Thanks Dennis!

John
There are many things that happen really fast when you are
flying an airplane. There is no sense in rushing any of the others.

I would much rather be looking down at the runway, than up at it.

Duane Sorenson & Rick Norton Gone West 6/8/09. Godspeed
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Thanks guys.  I have a planned trip for Halloween weekend.  You can find the place on Fun Places to Fly website.  It is Falls of the Rough in Kentucky.  My plan is to take Friday off of work and leave early.  Spend the day Friday and Saturday and leave early Sunday.  They are having a Spooktacular.  :shock:   There is a lodge right at the airport.  I am keeping my fingers crossed on the weather.  Will take more pictures.  :D   The plane is flying super!  My next goal is to find the "right" graphics for the tail and front of the plane.  I am going to repaint the cowling soon.  Will try and do more of a blend of red into orange instead of all red.  Thinking of some "tequila sunrise" pics.   :wink:   I am open to some suggestions.
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...

Return to “Just Aircraft”