Highlander / Escapade Build Manual Rev 1 Now Online!

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
Stan Bearup
Forum Regular

Highlander / Escapade Build Manual Rev 1 Now Online!

Post by Stan Bearup »

Hey Gang,

I just uploaded revision #1 of the Highlander / Escapade Build Manual in PDF format onto the Just KitPlanes website. Check it out on the link below.

http://www.justkitplanes.com/Builder%20Manual.htm

Cheers!

Stan
http://www.justkitplanes.com
Sir Real
Seasoned Member

Post by Sir Real »

Just tried a few days ago & again yesterday. Most of the chapters generate a "File Not Found" error. Not all, but most.
jak
Veteran Member

Post by jak »

Comes up on mine file not found.  Jak
fiferphil
Premium Member

Post by fiferphil »

I downoaded it just fine. I went to Stan's website and then clicked on the link to the manual on his web page. However when I clicked on the link shown in this posting I got the "files not found" message. By the way...Thanks, Stan, for putting the revised builder's manual on line  -- It's been a great help.

Phil Gasbarro
Phil Gasbarro
N 61VG (Kit#136)
Mount Vernon, Ohio
fiferphil@ecr.net

When I die, please let me go peacefully in my sleep - like my grandfather...and not screaming and crying like the passengers in his airplane!
jak
Veteran Member

Post by jak »

Hi I found how to get on line and this is the latest and greatest as they say but keep in mind it  still  has some mistakes in it. so if there is any doubt call me at the factory or ask questions here and i'll be glad to help you through them. I know of several mistakes because I wrote it the way it is.  ( We are working to get it all correct)    Jak
fiferphil
Premium Member

Post by fiferphil »

Hi Jak

Not only is it going be great to have the builders' manual with all the mistakes corrected, but it would also be nice if  you included an outline that included the sequence of construction and building tips that you use at the factory that might differ from what's shown in the manual.

Keep up the good work1

Phil Gasbarro
Phil Gasbarro
N 61VG (Kit#136)
Mount Vernon, Ohio
fiferphil@ecr.net

When I die, please let me go peacefully in my sleep - like my grandfather...and not screaming and crying like the passengers in his airplane!
jak
Veteran Member

Post by jak »

Hey guy's i'm working on that version of the book now. Don't have a time of completion on it yet though.  Jak
Stan Bearup
Forum Regular

Post by Stan Bearup »

Sorry for the bad link guys. The problem should now be fixed. Please let me know if anyone has problems with it again.

Thanks,
Stan
stan@justkitplanes.com
jak
Veteran Member

Post by jak »

Stan, Got a call today said there were several chapters in the book online that they couldn't get open and asked me to fix. So I'm telling you.  Jak
Stan Bearup
Forum Regular

Post by Stan Bearup »

Thanks for the head up, Jak. I just checked on it myself, and all of the separate chapters of the build manual opened up for me when I clicked on their associated links. I wish I could recreate the problem, but I can't. Some of the chapter downloads are quite large, and I wonder if the folks who are having the problems with opening them, their browsers are simply timing out on them as the chapter files are being downloaded.
Stan Bearup
Forum Regular

Post by Stan Bearup »

I have just updated the on-line builder manual with some corrections and revisions that Jak had sent to me by way of the Just Aircraft factory. The changes are in chapters 5-7. Also, please note that there are some new links added, which include Safety & Technical Bulletins.

Please let me know if anyone has trouble viewing or downloading from the Just KitPlanes.com website.

You can send me a private message at stan@justkitplanes.com

The Builder Manual is located at:  http://www.justkitplanes.com/Builder%20Manual.htm

Cheers!
Stan
stan@justkitplanes.com
http://www.justkitplanes.com

Return to “Just Aircraft”