I'm back!

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
jak
Veteran Member

I'm back!

Post by jak »

I'm not the most computer literate person here, sometimes not even very literate at all but I have been locked out of this page for a couple of months now and couldn't respond at all. I have been reading daily but could not reply. Well this morning my tenacity has gotten me through, i'm once again online in the program. For those that don't know I'm jak one of the the builders at the factory. I can answer most any question about the build of this aircraft, and if I can't I can get an answer in a very short time.
b1x4nqb
Veteran Member

Post by b1x4nqb »

Welcome back Jak!  You've saved my bacon more than once with answers to questions I have had.

Paul, PA
Paul, PA
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Welcome back Jak.  Wondered where you went off to.  I just figured that you got fed up with it all and retired to the Bahamas.   8)
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
Johnny C!
Veteran Member

Post by Johnny C! »

That reminds me.

Dennis, please call Jak, he's having computer problems...

Sorry Jak...I just now remembered...

John
There are many things that happen really fast when you are
flying an airplane. There is no sense in rushing any of the others.

I would much rather be looking down at the runway, than up at it.

Duane Sorenson & Rick Norton Gone West 6/8/09. Godspeed
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

:?    :shock:
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
fiferphil
Premium Member

Post by fiferphil »

Hi Jak! (That brings to mind the time I greeted a friend that way at ORD and spent an hour spread-eagled on the floor with M16's pointed at my head!)

Just wanted to take the opportunity thank you for all your help in person   and on the phone. Keep up the good work and one of these days I'll send pictures and details on my landing light installation.

Phil Gasbarro
Phil Gasbarro
N 61VG (Kit#136)
Mount Vernon, Ohio
fiferphil@ecr.net

When I die, please let me go peacefully in my sleep - like my grandfather...and not screaming and crying like the passengers in his airplane!
jak
Veteran Member

Post by jak »

Dennis, I figured out how to get back on by my self but it was hard, now if you could tell me how to get to the page where I can change my password to something I can remember.

Phil i'm looking forward to those pictures.
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Jak,  just to to the top where it says profile.  Click it.  Then fill in your old password, type in your new password then at the bottom click submit/save.  That should do it.
Dennis
jak
Veteran Member

Post by jak »

Thanks Dennis I got it, sorry i'm so stupid on these things.   Jak

Return to “Just Aircraft”