Heart of Texas Light Sport Aircraft Expo

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
alan
Veteran Member

Heart of Texas Light Sport Aircraft Expo

Post by alan »

From the website.  http://www.texaslsaexpo.com/

The Heart of Texas LSA Expo is the only experience of its kind in the mid and southwest - a high-flying event centered around a select line-up of some of the most regarded and well known light sport aircraft manufacturers and dealers to date. In addition to static displays of light sport aircraft, there will be food, entertainment, forums, seminars, special guests, and exhibits including aerial demonstrations along with a range of activities geared for all ages. The HOT-LSA Expo will also feature vendor and partner opportunities, allowing aviation consumers the opportunity to connect with new businesses, as well as a number of unique and self-contained presentations by Sponsors and Partners. With advertising reaching all corners of the United States, this event will is sure to become a national exposition, with vendors and spectators coming from all over the nation, and an anticipated attendance ranging into the thousands.

Jim Frey and I will be there representing Just Aircraft. Harry of Just will be manning their booth. Y'all come!

Alan
If I had known I would live this long I would have taken better care of myself.
alan
Veteran Member

Post by alan »

WOW! forgot to say where. Bryan Coulter Field (CFD)
If I had known I would live this long I would have taken better care of myself.

Return to “Just Aircraft”