free online RAF VIDEO: some of the tamer airstrip trailheads

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
Dave Krall CFII SEL SES
Veteran Member

free online RAF VIDEO: some of the tamer airstrip trailheads

Post by Dave Krall CFII SEL SES »

free online RAF VIDEO: some of the tamer airstrip trailheads of the west's mountains

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I downloaded the 50MB file quickly for a nice, maybe 10 minute video. Great flying & scenery and info about the tremendous work and vision of the Recreational Aviation Foundation.

Careful viewing if you're battling late winter cabin fever...

http://www.recreationalaviationfoundati ... _video.mov

Introduction to the Recreational Aviation Foundation Promotional Video Available
E-mail your request for your free copy to raf@linctel.net with your “send to” information or snail mail it to RAF, 1711 West College Street, Bozeman, MT 59715
Or to download the video from this website - Click Here This is a 50 MB size file.
Or to watch the smaller video from this website - Click Here This is a 20 MB size file.
Lynng
Veteran Member

RAF

Post by Lynng »

Dave,

I have been an RAF member for the past three years and I am glad to see the video of how well this organization is effecting our flying opportunities. I would hope all Highlander owners will contribute generously each year to make this organization a stronger one for future generations.  Think about it guys.....how much would you pay for a part to make your airplane fly this week? Send it to the RAF, its tax deductible.   :D

Lynn
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"

Return to “Just Aircraft”