Oshkosh - The Long Way

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
Wes
Premium Member

Oshkosh - The Long Way

Post by Wes »

Well , we are headed to Oshkosh,  a little early, and unfortunately not in the airplane (since I still don't have the wings finished---).
To satisfy a bunch of family and friends commitments, we are headed up the east coast with stops in Delaware, PA, Maine, etc.
Then on to Canadian Maritimes , for a month and start for Wisconsin the middle of July.
If any of you builder (or flyers) are on the way, we'll try to tag up and trade war stories.

Wes
Kit # 95
Low and Slow - The only way to go!
gme9261236
Veteran Member

Post by gme9261236 »

Wes, Shawn and I are at 7B3 in Nh 3 miles from rt 95 on the way to me.From the pattern we can see maine and mass and the atlantic.stop by for a ride on the way through if you can.Went up this morning for 8 landings,still transitoning from a cub, almost got it,Shawn got it long time ago  Kit #93 Glenn
ftcaruso
Seasoned Member

Welcome to stop by

Post by ftcaruso »

Wes-  

I don’t know when you are leaving FL, but I am going to be in the Hilton Head/Savannah area for a few more days trying to do a condition inspection on my Highlander, before heading down to West Palm with it next weekend.  If you are coming through and need a place to bed down in for a night, you are welcome to stay at my beach condo while I am at my maintenance facility with my motor home.  Or, if you are RVing, you can stay at my Hilton Head Harbour-side campground free of charge if I know what day you will be there, (so that I can take it off of the rental rolls).  Let me know your travel schedule and if you can’t stay the night, perhaps we can grab a bite together at an I-95 restaurant.

Frank

Return to “Just Aircraft”