For Sale and Accessories and Upgrades

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
levyland
Veteran Member

Re: For Sale and Accessories and Upgrades

Post by levyland »

Hey Scuabrider, I am looking at metal quonset style buildings where did you get yours, or did you? Cheers John
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

I have actually built two of them. One for a friend and one as a hangar. Just do a search for metal buildings. We got them both in different websites and they were shipped. Depending on the size they even have specials etc out there. They are not too hard to put up. The major cost is the foundation and anchoring it to it. And of course the type of door you want.
Good luck and let me know if you get one. I can give you a couple hints on how to get it up. :mrgreen:
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
levyland
Veteran Member

Post by levyland »

Thanks Dennis do you remember the companies that you bought them through? There are a bunch on the internet and trying to cut the chat from the wheat. Cheers, John
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Sorry, it has been so long ago and like you I also hunted a bunch on the net and can't remember the names. They all are pretty much the same. Just watch the add ons. Don't let them get you on that.
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
levyland
Veteran Member

Post by levyland »

cheers
jjacky
Veteran Member

Post by jjacky »

Compass Degauss-er and Cabin Heat System...Hey can we get more details on the degausser and heater blower?
Plan not to be the first at the scene of the accident!
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

FOR SALE: WARP DRIVE 3-blade 70in with leading edges custom tipped for the ROTAX 912uls. Comes with a 2in spacer and all hardware. If interested PM me. Dennis
957DK
Seasoned Member

Post by 957DK »

I have the Matco tail wheel that came with my Highlander (I used a Pekola) and a Matco parking brake valve for sale. Both are new, never installed. Make an offer!

Thanks,
Dan Kretchmer
N957DK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hoskinsb

Post by hoskinsb »

Paracord Shoulder Strap Sling & Emergency Rope All in One!

Over 60 ft of paracord that can be used in an emergency. Built with center snap for easy access to baggage area & installation. $20 includes shipping.

Send me a PM if you are interested in one for your airplane.

Thank you,
Colton Hoskins

Just Highlander
Caldwell, ID
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Roger
Veteran Member

Re:30' x 8'2" trailer for sale

Post by Roger »

A bumper pull 2010 enclosed trailer, made by United Trailers in Ind. for sale. $9900 or best offer. I had this built for the Highlander that I recently sold. It has an 8' H X 8'2" rear door opening with a heavy duty ramp. It has double e-track the full length. Also a 2000# winch and a35 foot remote control.
The trailer only has 4000 mi. and the tires are like new. The trailer is built to haul either airplanes or automobiles.
If interested, please call
Roger Stout
Parker Colorado @
303-919-8789
messenger
Seasoned Member

Post by messenger »

I have a pair of 29 in airstreaks which according to ABW have about 50% life left in them. They weigh a shade over 26 pounds, new cost is 1340.00 ea , I would take 50 % of new price. Most of the landings were on grass, with a few pavement landings thrown in. I live in Okeechobee ,fl. PM me or send me ph number so we can work out details. R L Messenger
meglin
Veteran Member

Post by meglin »

I see that this wonderful aircraft is very similar in purpose and characteristics of the airplane with Savage.
Currently completed certification work in Germany for our saber propeller diameter of 1820 and 1840 mm (71 and 72") on this plane.
In this regard, German, Italian and Czech pilots had put the propeller on its planes.
And it all started with the fact that an Italian pilot took a chance and ordered the propeller (71") for your Savage this fall.
It was his propeller went to the test.
It seems that he was not mistaken, because orders for several pieces for his friends.
Static thrust amounted to 260 kg per 5600 rev/min (15 C, 1020 hpa at an elevation of 614 m).
In addition, to obtain a very low noise level in comparison with the two-bladed propellers.
For more information about the tests can be obtained from Tom Huber http://www.spassvogeln.de/
messenger
Seasoned Member

Post by messenger »

messenger wrote:I have a pair of 29 in airstreaks which according to ABW have about 50% life left in them. They weigh a shade over 26 pounds, new cost is 1340.00 ea , I would take 50 % of new price. Most of the landings were on grass, with a few pavement landings thrown in. I live in Okeechobee ,fl. PM me or send me ph number so we can work out details. R L Messenger

Make me a reasonable offer. I am cleaning out my hangar.
meglin
Veteran Member

Post by meglin »

Selling three-blade carbon fiber propeller 69" with scimitar-shaped blades.
Designed for Rotax-912-100 or Rotax 582 with gear 3.
The price of $630.
Condition - in the package.
meglin
Veteran Member

Post by meglin »

Saber propeller diameter of 1840 mm on the plane Savage showed excellent performance.

Return to “Just Aircraft”