For Sale and Accessories and Upgrades

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
jblackmon

Re: For Sale and Accessories and Upgrades

Post by jblackmon »

I sent you my number via pm. Tks
Jack L
Veteran Member

Post by Jack L »

Cleaning out the hangar

Rotax 912 oil lines with Aeroquip hoses and fittings, built and tested in an aviation hose shop. Used for less than 200 hours. Just aircraft price $400.00, asking $150.00
IMG_4361.JPG
Synchromate TS101, purchased new, never used. Aircraft Spruce over $250.00 with accessories, asking $150.00
IMG_4364.JPG
Matco wheel assemblies, never used. Spare wheel bearing. Rims available at Matco for $110.00 each, complete set with rims sells for $630, asking $250.00
IMG_4362.JPG
Custom built Aluminum internal door frame stops. These allow you to seal the door inside of the aircraft chromoly frame. This will work on both the Highlander and Super STOL.
IMG_4365.JPG
IMG_4366.JPG
Send PM or call
six 0ne 3 6 three nine 30 five three

Jack
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marl59
Seasoned Member

Post by marl59 »

I have a used Rotax 912 ULS firewall forward complete with Highlander bed mount, voltage regulator, oil cooler, oil tank and hoses, radiator, starter switch, solenoid, exhaust etc. Pretty much everything you will need to mount and run the engine. It ran great when I removed it. I'm converting to Yamaha RX1 power so don't need it. If your looking to get a build flying for cheap this would work very well. I'll crate it and ship it to you for shipping cost. I also have a very nice Catto 80" prop and spinner for sale. Pics to follow. The only negative is that this 2005 model engine has a 1600 hour TBO and it has about 1,730 hours on it. It comes with recently rebuilt carbs, a carb balancer, the upgraded fuel pump. It ran perfectly when I removed. I'd like to get $6,000 for the engine and accessories and $2,600 for the prop and spinner. Its a STOL prop and usually got the plane off the ground in under 100'. I have the 29" Airstreaks on the plane so 80 MPH is the normal cruise with this setup. PM me if your interested. Thanks-Love this forum!
Jack L
Veteran Member

Post by Jack L »

Jack L wrote:Cleaning out the hangar

Rotax 912 oil lines with Aeroquip hoses and fittings, built and tested in an aviation hose shop. Used for less than 200 hours. Just aircraft price $400.00, asking $150.00
IMG_4361.JPG
Synchromate TS101, purchased new, never used. Aircraft Spruce over $250.00 with accessories, asking $150.00
IMG_4364.JPG
Matco wheel assemblies, never used. Spare wheel bearing. Rims available at Matco for $110.00 each, complete set with rims sells for $630, asking $250.00
IMG_4362.JPG
Custom built Aluminum internal door frame stops. These allow you to seal the door inside of the aircraft chromoly frame. This will work on both the Highlander and Super STOL.
IMG_4365.JPG
IMG_4366.JPG
Send PM or call
six 0ne 3 6 three nine 30 five three

Jack
These Items are sold
meglin
Veteran Member

Post by meglin »

Wheel pants of different sizes:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marl59
Seasoned Member

Catto Prop and spinner for sale

Post by marl59 »

2014 Model 80" x 41 STOL prop, nickel leading edge. Spinner and backplate. Came off of a Rotax 912ULS Highlander. $1300 for the prop and $250 for spinner and backlate. Give me a call or text at 510 774-0653 Steve.
marl59
Seasoned Member

Used Rotax 912ULS for Sale

Post by marl59 »

I'm selling the 2005 model Rotax that came out of my Highlander. The engine is complete and ran perfect when I pulled it out of the plane. Replaced with Yamaha RX1.
Hours: 1,736.7
Carbs and gearbox were rebuilt by Rotax service center, Skyview Aviation it Tracy, CA last year.
Comes with all of the accessories necessary to run the engine, minus some hose fittings. Includes oil tank, oil cooler, radiator, starter switch and button, Highlander (bed type) engine mount with 1 1/2 year old engine mounts. Exhaust complete. I'll throw in a new Carb Mate carburetor balancing tool. I'm asking $4,500 plus shipping. I'll crate it up. PM me or give me a call or text at 510 774-0653. Steve Marlin. Thanks!
marl59
Seasoned Member

Post by marl59 »

The Rotax I had for sale is sold.

"I'm selling the 2005 model Rotax that came out of my Highlander. The engine is complete and ran perfect when I pulled it out of the plane. Replaced with Yamaha RX1.
Hours: 1,736.7"
marl59
Seasoned Member

Post by marl59 »

The Rotax 912 ULS has been sold but I still have the Highlander Engine mount for sale. It is a bed mount type. It has tabs welded on for the oil tank. Its white powder coated. I'll take $500.00 for it. Steve 510 774-0653.
Retter

Post by Retter »

meglin wrote:Wheel pants of different sizes:
We might need a couple of these. Not sure of the size yet. Just finishing the installation of new tires and bilstein shocks on the current jeep project before we proceed with the plane. I'll PM you when we need them.
meglin
Veteran Member

Post by meglin »

Very good.
We need the dimensions of your wheels, preferably in millimeters - width and diameter.
ransomrocket994

Post by ransomrocket994 »

I have two sets of the factory Hooker belts off of my SuperSTOL for sale. Never installed, open to offers.
Alex Coonan
#395 SuperSTOL/Lycoming O-235
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Anyone interested in a Warp Drive Prop that came off my Highlander Rotax 912uls? 72in twisted tappered and nickel leading edge. Asking $480 for the package. Original cost $1,250.00
Let me know....
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
AV8R Paul
Veteran Member

Post by AV8R Paul »

Lightspeed Sierra headset for sale, noise cancelling, with Blue Tooth, straight cord with standard 2 plug. I checked them today and they work fine. $250 plus shipping, New they are $650.
AV8R Paul
Certified Light Sport Repairman LSRM-A
AV8R Paul
Veteran Member

Post by AV8R Paul »

AV8R Paul wrote:Lightspeed Sierra headset for sale, noise cancelling, with Blue Tooth, straight cord with standard 2 plug. I checked them today and they work fine. $250 plus shipping, New they are $650.
The headset has sold.
AV8R Paul
Certified Light Sport Repairman LSRM-A

Return to “Just Aircraft”