For Sale and Accessories and Upgrades

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Re: For Sale and Accessories and Upgrades

Post by scubarider2 »

Warp Drive Prop sold.
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
BDA
Veteran Member

Post by BDA »

Landing Light
Brand New
Very Bright HID Xe vision from Aircraft Spruce paid almost $600
Wont fit where I was going to put it
$400
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SuperStol XL Alaskan With Titan 340
N331AK. Shawn Taplin
Wing extensions,Symetrical Airfoil tail ribs (NACA 21)
Mods in progress: Heavier struts, Double slotted flaps
Goal: 15mph no wind
AV8R Paul
Veteran Member

Post by AV8R Paul »

I’m going to be building a Mold for some Aircraft Parts. I needed to buy some epoxy, and I usually use West Epoxy.Looking at these two suppliers West System 105, looking at the Gallon Kits. Considering I am just building a Mold, and then a cover part. The both come with West 205 or 206 hardener. I think I will be ordering it from Jamestown Distributor (Boat Repairs), a considerable savings. It definitely pays to shop around. Just FYI if anyone else is doing something in FiberGlass!
Aircraft Spruce $140.95
Jamestown Distributor $84.95
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AV8R Paul
Certified Light Sport Repairman LSRM-A
duc900mhr

Post by duc900mhr »

With a heavy heart I decided to sell my Just Aircraft Superstol kit. I had a pretty severe medical issue two years ago and I'm not sure if I ever can fly again. I could wait a couple of more years to see what happened, but I feel it's time to let it go and do other, non aviation projects.

Since I barely spent time working on it (<10h!), it's pretty much a new kit with everything needed except firewall forward kit, engine and avionics.

SS kit #281 with quick built wings stage 2, powder coated white (incl struts, door frames and gear), cowling & motor mount 914, cabin heater, molded windshield Steve Denitz, oil access door kit, lockable tailwheel (Jim Pekola), vortex generator kit, camlock kit, header tank, fuselage building support posts

In addition 46m Oratex 6000 white

Sales price kit and accessories $44,000
Sales price Oratex $5,000
(New price total >57,000.- )

Has to be picked up in Austin TX, help guaranteed for packing!
Cash or Cashier's Checks,
More pictures on request.
Clark in AZ
Veteran Member

For Sale: Rotax 914 Motor Mount...

Post by Clark in AZ »

Hello, I've got a brand new motor mount for my SuperSTOL that I am not using. It is painted black by the factory. I installed it to keep it from getting damaged in the shop. Paid $1000 for it two months ago. I'm in Cave Creek, AZ (North Phoenix). Let me know if interested. I'm going with a Yamaha instead.

Clark
Building SuperSTOL Kit 512
Cave Creek, AZ
Saddler

Post by Saddler »

Complete Toucan exhaust system. Like new. Includes new hardware.

$500. Save 50% over buying new.
Saddler

Post by Saddler »

Toucan exhaust is SOLD
Saddler wrote:Complete Toucan exhaust system. Like new. Includes new hardware.

$500. Save 50% over buying new.
meglin
Veteran Member

Post by meglin »

Tested the 2 Blade version of my Meglin prop today with a new spinner....very happy with the improved performance!!
z987k
Forum Regular

Post by z987k »

I have a Tundra lite stinger style locking tailwheel that I ended up not using on a project. Mounted, but never used.

$850obo.
CanadianSheepHunter
Veteran Member

Post by CanadianSheepHunter »

I live in Dawson Creek, BC, Canada and have a new Matco brake system with wheels for sale from my Superstol, i just ordered Beringer today. I will probably sell the new small tires too(i forget size at moment).
Clark in AZ
Veteran Member

Re: For Sale: Rotax 914 Motor Mount...

Post by Clark in AZ »

This is still for sale, make me an offer!

Clark
Clark in AZ wrote:Hello, I've got a brand new motor mount for my SuperSTOL that I am not using. It is painted black by the factory. I installed it to keep it from getting damaged in the shop. Paid $1000 for it two months ago. I'm in Cave Creek, AZ (North Phoenix). Let me know if interested. I'm going with a Yamaha instead.

Clark
Cave Creek, AZ
CanadianSheepHunter
Veteran Member

Clark in AZ wrote:This is still for sale, make me an offer!

Clark
Clark in AZ wrote:Hello, I've got a brand new motor mount for my SuperSTOL that I am not using. It is painted black by the factory. I installed it to keep it from getting damaged in the shop. Paid $1000 for it two months ago. I'm in Cave Creek, AZ (North Phoenix). Let me know if interested. I'm going with a Yamaha instead.

Clark
Is it a ring style mount?
Clark in AZ
Veteran Member

Post by Clark in AZ »

Pics are up a few post in this thread...

CanadianSheepHunter wrote:
Clark in AZ wrote:This is still for sale, make me an offer!

Clark

Clark
Is it a ring style mount?
Cave Creek, AZ
CanadianSheepHunter
Veteran Member

Dan Neal of Magnum Aviation in San Martin, CA, USA 403-930-5041. has one of these Superstol tail hole covers for keeping CO from being sucked in through the hole on bottom of tail and then getting vacuumed up to cockpit. I just ordered one. I thought I would pass it on as I can’t remember where on the forum I found the info then the guy I got ahold of gave me Dans #. Dan never made them, and Dan don’t own a Superstol, they were left in his shop when he started working there. Until I saw pics of it installed I thought it went inside the tail.
CanadianSheepHunter
Veteran Member

CanadianSheepHunter wrote:Dan Neal of Magnum Aviation in San Martin, CA, USA 403-930-5041. has one of these Superstol tail hole covers for keeping CO from being sucked in through the hole on bottom of tail and then getting vacuumed up to cockpit. I just ordered one. I thought I would pass it on as I can’t remember where on the forum I found the info then the guy I got ahold of gave me Dans #. Dan never made them, and Dan don’t own a Superstol, they were left in his shop when he started working there. Until I saw pics of it installed I thought it went inside the tail.

Apparently he only has one left now.

Return to “Just Aircraft”