I posted this under another topic but this might help:
Here is what I found yesterday when I was looking on Barnstormers. I found a "sold" ad with a link to the owner's webpage and its said "New wing for Highlander" under products. You can check it out too @ http://thunderridgeair.com/Our_Products.html
. I called Stan and he has a new Highlander wing designed by Harry Riblitte (who designed the Kitfox wing) on his Highlander. Here are some of the characteristics of his Highalander with this new wing:
1. The wing chord is 4" longer
2. The wing folded width is 8'2" instead of 8' of stock highlander
3. There is an increase in cruise speed of 10-12mph
4. Stan get's 117mph @ 5200-5300rpm with the 100hp Rotax
5. The stall characteristics are 5mph better
6. Troy has already flown his highlander and likes it!
Stan is now modifying his Kitfox wings with this new design as this new design by Harry is not the flat bottom wing on stock Kitfox of today. Stan suggested that Troy will be able to incorporate this wing design in Highlander and I hope to talk to him at Oshkosk about this in a few months. I think it all depends on him.