Service Newsletter Regarding Ethanol

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Re: Service Newsletter Regarding Ethanol

Post by scubarider2 »

I spoke to Gary today. Our conversation went to the ethanol issue and Just Aircraft. I did tell him after I "cleaned" my tanks of the sludge I had in them I did use ethanol fuel with no adverse reaction. I have found a gas station here that sells no ethanol fuel so that is what I am using now. I know of several Highlanders that have been using ethanol fuel for years with no problem. I know that the company has to do bulletins like this so that if something happens then they are not sued. I know it is a CYA on their part. I don't think that the ethanol at 10% would cause a problem other than a possibility of the water thing. But then everyone should be cautious about this anyway. I support Just Aircraft and the folks who work and own the company. They have been nothing but open, fair and willing to work with anyone. I just wanted this to be known. :wink:
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
dauckjl
Seasoned Member

Re: Service Newsletter Regarding Ethanol

Post by dauckjl »

Hey everybody,

It's been a few weeks since "JustMaybe" posted that website (wingtanks.com) for the alternate tanks. Has anybody contacted them at all yet or know anyone who used them?

We have early tanks on our Escapade, so we want to look into it.

Justin
Rio Creek

Return to “Just Aircraft”