Just Aircraft Annual Fly-IN

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
justaircraft
Seasoned Member

Just Aircraft Annual Fly-IN

Post by justaircraft »

Just Aircraft annual Fly-in May 14th and 15th!! THIS IS A NEW DATE!! The address is 811 Settawig Road in Brasstown N.C. 28902...See you there!

Harry Berndt
Last edited by justaircraft on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billy5823
Veteran Member

Re: Just Aircraft Annual Fly-IN

Post by billy5823 »

hi all, I will be hosting this years flyin...i have plenty of room for camping ..and will be running shuttle to hotels that are about 7 miles away... i recommend the hampton inn in murphy ...as it is the only american owned in town....i will try to get some good rates for all that need it....feel free to come in friday evening....as a big day saturday is planned with lots of events...you can google 811 settawig rd brasstown nc 28902 for a look at my place ..i will get map and gps info up soon ..but for quick reference it is 1 mile east of 5nc4 heli port at hosptilal....my cell is 828 557 4833 if you have questions or suggestions...please put this on your calender and lets make this the biggest just ac gathering ever....i will also have hi test non ethanol here for everyone....and probably anything else you might need all you need to do is ask.....thanks billy payne
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Billy,
Are we landing at an airport or your backyard? :shock: Either way I am planning on attending. Hope to camp :!:
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

google earth the address .....i have a 2200x80 grass strip .. a 600x40.....crosswind and a 300 x20 uphill bush training strip...looking forward to seeing u dennis... i will have a pic posted soon..
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Thanks Billy. Steve that does the fiberglass work and does the cable pulley covers has a motorhome and we were wondering if he drove it up would there be a place for us to "camp" using it? Of course we would bring the wives... :o
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

no problem .......... incase anybody needs it my email is billy@rideablecustoms.com.........im getting excited already.....
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

hi all, i am going to meet with the hotel late next week to try to get a discount rate ........so if you think your going to need a room, let me know so i can kinda get a head count for bargaining power......send it to my email please ...........,billy@rideablecustoms.com
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

Hi all,
the hamton inn is usually 129 for the weekend of the 20th but if you tell them your with just aircraft flyin the rate is 85 per night......there number is 828-837-1628 and web is http://www.murphy.hamptoninn.com........looking" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; forward to seeing everyone.... I will be in the booth at sun n fun so come by and give me input ....thanks billy
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

baf runway info1 sized copy.jpg
thanks to dennis i think i have got this pic to post.....we willl see how it shows up..thanks billy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

You got it Billy. Good job!
SheepdogRD
Proprietor

Post by SheepdogRD »

That looks like a nice piece of pilot heaven, Billy.

Dick
Richard Holtz
Highlander N570L -- Ms. Tonka -- in gestation

If just enough is really good, then too much ought to be perfect.
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

Hi all, we have had some scheduling issues... so we are changing the date to the weekend before which is the 14th and 15th.....sorry for any inconviences but just trying to make it possible for everyone..... a sun n fun update it is thursday thunderstorms and tornados.... hangers and damages are reported dont know how much yet...thanks billy
rmullins
Veteran Member

Post by rmullins »

I hope that's not bad news for some, for me it means I can probably make it now! Sweet!
Rick Mullins  #144
Cincinnati, Oh
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

great rick glad it works for u..........WE ARE PUTTING IN THE ORDER FOR THE JUST AIRCRAFT GATHERING SHIRTS...PLEASE EMAIL YOUR SIZE AND NAME SO I CAN BE SURE AND GET ENOUGH.........I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO BE ABOUT 15 BUCKS A PIECE JUST TO COVER THE COST....PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK FOR ANY THING I CAN DO TO HELP YOU GET HERE EASYIER ....THANKS BILLY
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

:evil: :evil: :evil: and all the other disappointed faces!!! We were going to camp too. I can't make it on the new weekend. :( I have a 10K that I signed up for and we run as a team so I can't back out. Dang...I never get to meet up with everyone.
Dennis

Return to “Just Aircraft”