Oshkosh 2018 Roll Call

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
SuperFly
Veteran Member

Oshkosh 2018 Roll Call

Post by SuperFly »

Hey all,

Thought I'd throw out a thread for those folks planning to attend Oshkosh this year.
I plan to fly up Saturday the 21st and likely fly home Thursday (26th) or perhaps Friday (27th).

So lets hear it.
Who's going, when, and are you flying or driving?
Best,
Ben Schneider
Highlander #263 converted to SuperSTOL
N45FT Now Flying!
http://www.stolairplane.com
AV8R Paul
Veteran Member

Re: Oshkosh 2018 Roll Call

Post by AV8R Paul »

I’m planning on flying up Thursday or Friday before the swarm. I plan an staying until Monday after the swarm. I believe my plane will be in the Oratex Booth.
AV8R Paul
Certified Light Sport Repairman LSRM-A
AV8R Paul
Veteran Member

Post by AV8R Paul »

Look for 357TX, and me in Booth #300, the Better Aircraft Fabric - Oratex Booth.
AV8R Paul wrote:I’m planning on flying up Thursday or Friday before the swarm. I plan an staying until Monday after the swarm. I believe my plane will be in the Oratex Booth.
AV8R Paul
AV8R Paul
Veteran Member

Post by AV8R Paul »

Arrived at Oshkosh, I got my plane tied down at a Better Aircraft Fabric’s Booth #300, right outside from Aircraft Spruce. I’m one tired old man. I’ve now got 50.3 hours on Purple Haze. A Special thanks to my wife Dorothy for allowing me to spend so much time driving back-and-forth from Dallas to Travelers rest South Carolina to work on the plane with Chris Wallen of Wallen Aircraft LLC. I must admit Chris Wallen put a lot of effort into the plane and without his effort I doubt I would be finished. Here are a few pictures at Oshkosh.

Crud I just got an e-mail from Lars G. I need to move the plane one booth over.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AV8R Paul

Return to “Just Aircraft”