acey Deucy info

For the technical discussion of aircraft airframe construction to include tips, techniques, questions, and recommendations.
millerdvr

acey Deucy info

Post by millerdvr »

Just received my plans not to long ago and have been "studying" them pretty hard in preparations for starting a build. Am looking for anyone who has built one to answer a couple of Q's about certain details.
It is a great design and a sharp looking craft, but it does not have blueprints but rather drawings to go buy.so needless to say they are a lil hard to follow for a first time builder

thanks  8)
Chris
aerodesign

Re: acey Deucy info

Post by aerodesign »

millerdvr wrote: but it does not have blueprints but rather drawings to go buy.so needless to say they are a lil hard to follow for a first time builder

thanks  8)
Chris
That means you have a  sketches instead a techical blueprints..... Too many designers unable to draft but selling their cartoons instead of real drawings.... :(. I would not buy any of them.... rather download
free of charge somewhere in Internet.
boom

Acey Duecy

Post by boom »

I have my Acery Duecy  fuslage , wings , tail , eng mount pretty much built. I hope to be priming the first of the year. I plan to put  a Will Wayn corvair on it . It's my first plane but I thought the plans were easy to build from. Scott.  :P

Return to “Airframe Construction”