Wings forum

Welcome to the FORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your flying, hobbies, interests, etc. etc.
Fishon

Wings forum

Post by Fishon »

Thank you for allowing me to join this group. My intro includes Alaska flying as a hunting guide in the upper Susitna valley to western Alaska. Also flew for a few years as a herring spotter from PWS to port Mollar Togiak and Norton sound. Started with an 85 hp non electric champ. Then on to the famous supercub. Had a Cessna 185 for a few yrs but just didn’t fly that often. Covid hit and simply sold it to pay bills. Really wanted to go Highlander. Even went so far as buying a Yamaha snowgo with the apex engine. Also purchased a set of mount tubes. Long story short I just bought a Maule. Still enjoy the idea of building just not in the near future. Thanks again for the intro.
Twalther

Re: Wings forum

Post by Twalther »

Where is the For Sale located?
planecrazzzy
Site Admin

Re: Wings forum

Post by planecrazzzy »

For the record ... to qualify as a new member isn't hard...
If we don't screen each new member , Spammers simply take over the sight ...
So I'm a human spambot... if it looks funny ,
I simply ask them if they build or fly...
Spammers leave , otherwise they explain flying or building detail .
SOME , still slip by... usually they aren't very good at hiding .
Nice part about getting rid of them , it searches all of their posts ....Quick , painless .
Gotta Fly...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sometimes you just have to take the leap
and build your wings on the way down...
                Gotta Fly...

Return to “Introductions”