Mike in MN / Gotta Fly...

Welcome to the FORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your flying, hobbies, interests, etc. etc.
planecrazzzy
Site Admin

Mike in MN / Gotta Fly...

Post by planecrazzzy »

Hi Guys,
            I've been posting at this site for quite a while.... in the Kolb forum.

I'll be starting my new project soon, I'm getting things lined up....I have the "plans" for a Tailwind W -10 and there's a new

place to post here at the "Wings Forum" ....I've already posted a couple of things....

I've been waiting to get started on this plane , but I needed to sell my Powered Parachute ( for the room )

It's sold now , so I'm getting my thoughts together and focused on the project....

I still have a few improvements that need to be done on my last plane , but there not big projects...

I'll be glad to start building again.....I miss it , it gives me a reason to get up EARLY.... Sometimes during some of the steps,

after I've slept for a few hours , I'll wake up and just can stop thinking about the project or problem....might as well git up...

Just as long as I can work quietly , so's not to piss off the neighbors.....Grinding at 4 am is a no no...

Well, there's my "intro" ,   Ya'll stop in and say "Hi"

Gotta Fly...
                                                  Mike & "Jaz" in MN
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sometimes you just have to take the leap
and build your wings on the way down...
                Gotta Fly...

Return to “Introductions”