New Avionics Contributor

Use this forum for in-depth discussion of avionics. radio, and GPS performance, design, options, and installation.
filyboy1950

New Avionics Contributor

Post by filyboy1950 »

Hi Wingforum Pilots,
My name is Bob Hart and I've been a Senor Avionics Consultant with Eastern Avionics and most recently APG Eastern Avionics (their the same company!) for the last 16 years. I have recently left the company and entered the state of "Semi-Retirement". I've been active on a number of "Avionics" forums in the last two years and plan to visit the Wings Forum on a daily basis to offer my help.
I have a Website: www.AvionixHelp.com which is dedicated to helping pilots make "sound" avionics decisions and my services are often FREE, just like in the forum environment. Frankly, I have discovered that it's not that easy to get good, solid , independent advice before you make an avionics purchase. Perhaps, you've heard this before ... "Just throw all that stuff out and put in a New Garmin stack!". Maybe check out my website and see who I am? and then ... send your questions in my direction? Thanks!

Bob Hart bob@avionixhelp.com

Return to “Avionics, Flight Instruments & EFIS”