Lots of Avionics "help" here!

Use this forum for in-depth discussion of avionics. radio, and GPS performance, design, options, and installation.
filyboy1950

Lots of Avionics "help" here!

Post by filyboy1950 »

Hey Guys and gals ...
If you are active on the Wings Site, you should be aware that there is a lot of "solid" avionics advise available on the Avionics Section here.
I am a semi-retired Avionics Consultant and writer for Piper and Cessna Owners magazines. I was the Senior Avionics Consultant for Eastern Avionics for 16 years and have personally sold over $20 Million in avionics. I have been active on a number of avionics forums for a few years. I check this forum on a regular basis but there is no activity. My goal is to help. Yes, occasionally it may lead to a sale when the request for help gets more complicated but that is not my primary goal. I am knowledgeable, opinionated and happy to share it with those who are interested in an independent point of view.

Check out this feedback that I received this week from a Pilot in Kansas seeking help. I asked him where he heard about me:

"I heard about you on the piper forum. I have been on there for a year and watched your responses to questions and claims on the forums. I am a person that seeks relationships based on trust, honesty, and transparency. In today's world that is difficult to find. That is why I spend time watching and looking for the indications that I am dealing with fair and honorable individuals or companies. Most all products are similar the only way to distinguish the good from bad is service, everything made can have issues, the best service and support comes from the best companies. Congrats, you have conducted yourself in a manner that instills trust and comfort into me and others."

If you want to know more about me, check out my website at : www.AvionixHelp.com I'm Bob Hart Thanks!

Return to “Avionics, Flight Instruments & EFIS”