I need a picture please!!

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
Uwe Jens
Seasoned Member

I need a picture please!!

Post by Uwe Jens »

How are you guys?
My Highlander kit finally arrived to Ecuador!!  I have some parts missing, but the people in Walhalla have being great and are helping me with all the parts that didn´t arrive.  
After doing all the inventory check; one of the parts missing are the jury struts, I´ve been looking thru the lift struts and I don´t see any support for the jury struts, do any of you guys have a picture on how they are attached, this is to see if there is anything else missing?
I hope to start my building adventure this coming week.  Thanking you in advance for all the help you could provide, since in my country no one has a clue on this kind of kit.  I am the first person in Ecuador in buying a Highlander.  
Thanks again and good luck,
Uwe/. :D
KevinC
Veteran Member

Jury struts - does this help?

Post by KevinC »

Should attach to a couple of tabs on to be attached to the spars and clamps that go around the lift struts.

k

Uwe Jens
Seasoned Member

Post by Uwe Jens »

Thank you very much Kevin,  apparently I am missing the 4 clamps too.  I need to take a picture on 4 pieces that I have no clue what they are,  they are not on the packing list neither have a code number.  I will be bothering you again, to find out if you know what they are.
Thanks again,
Uwe/.
Uwe Jens
Seasoned Member

Post by Uwe Jens »

Hi Kevin,this is the picture , what is this ?
Uwe/.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wes
Premium Member

Unidentified Parts

Post by Wes »

Uwe,
Those look like the "Rudder - Adjustable Link" P/N JAPCF0780.0 that were also supplied with my kit. I preferred not to use them (as I think many others have) and did a direct connection at the rudder as shown in the attached photo.
Congratulations on getting your kit, way down in Ecuador. NOW the fun begins!

Wes
kit #95
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kit # 95
Low and Slow - The only way to go!
scubarider
Veteran Member

mine too

Post by scubarider »

yep, my attach brackets for the jury struts were also missing and not even on the packing slip.  They sent them too me when I found they were missing.  I did not use my rudder adjusts either.  Direct attach.
:P
Congrats on the kit   :D
Dennis
Living life on the edge makes me dizzy.  I love Dizzy!
Uwe Jens
Seasoned Member

Post by Uwe Jens »

Thank you very much for the info.  I hope my Highlander project gives as many satisfactions as it seems it gave to all you.  It is alredy giving me a lot of satisfaction by meeting new good people.  Thanks again for all the help you can provide me in the future and I hope I can do it too.
Best Regards,
Uwe/. :)

Return to “Just Aircraft”