YIPPIE!!!!

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
scubarider
Veteran Member

YIPPIE!!!!

Post by scubarider »

Just wanted to share the excitement  :mrgreen:
I got my Rotax 912S yesterday.  Took it out of the box and thought:  "Man, alot smaller than I thought for the $$$$$"
What kind of prop is everyone putting on?
Not sure what I want to use yet.  Need to do lots more stuff before mounting the engine though so have some time to decide.
:D
Dennis
Living life on the edge makes me dizzy.  I love Dizzy!
Wes
Premium Member

New Rotax 912S

Post by Wes »

Dennis,
Congrats on your new motor. I have been holding off ordering one, but I am running out of excuses, and I don't expect this thing would make a very good glider.
Who did you order the motor thru and how big a check did have to write (cough, cough!).
Also, did you get the motor mount from Just? I think they promised my motor mount when I actually committed to an engine.

Wes

Kit #95
Kit # 95
Low and Slow - The only way to go!
KevinC
Veteran Member

912S ordered today

Post by KevinC »

Wes,

I ordered one today - fyi Lockwood said 3% increase on the 15th Sept.

k
Dave Krall CFII SEL SES
Veteran Member

Re: YIPPIE!!!!

Post by Dave Krall CFII SEL SES »

scubarider wrote:Just wanted to share the excitement  :mrgreen:
I got my Rotax 912S yesterday.  Took it out of the box and thought:  "Man, alot smaller than I thought for the $$$$$"
What kind of prop is everyone putting on?
Not sure what I want to use yet.  Need to do lots more stuff before mounting the engine though so have some time to decide.
:D
Dennis
I've got a stainless edged 3 blade medium weight Ivoprop for testing and run-up on land sitting next to the Turbo Suzuki, which will only go out on the water if my Warpdrive medium weight 3 blade does not arrive in time. It's supposed to be more rugged for water ops.
scubarider
Veteran Member

engine

Post by scubarider »

I ordered everything through Just Air including the motormount.  They have a ready to go list of needs and just ordered the package for me.  They gave me a good price compared to what everyone else would have given me since I got the whole package.  You will have to call them to see.  :o
Looks like I may be going with a 3 blade warpdrive.  I had one on my ultralight and it worked great with NO problems.
:P
Living life on the edge makes me dizzy.  I love Dizzy!

Return to “Just Aircraft”