Firewall forward

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
b1x4nqb
Veteran Member

Firewall forward

Post by b1x4nqb »

Anybody got a list of parts they need for the firewall forward?  I have my engine (912uls) but need to order the parts for the engine.  I called the factory and Jamie sent me a handwritten list but the parts are not clear and some are hard to find in the books I have.  Other parts are manufactured in Walhala.  I spoke to Tim as they said Jamie is no longer with JA.  Don't know that story but I need to figure out what I need to order to get that engine mounted and running.  I also ordered a video from the internet all about installing the rotax 912 in hopes it will help.
scubarider
Veteran Member

rotax

Post by scubarider »

I would suggest contacting Lockwood Aviation Supply and requesting a list needed for the JA Highlander using a your engine.  They sent me a list of everything not included in the engine price etc.  
Dennis
Living life on the edge makes me dizzy.  I love Dizzy!
stede52
Premium Member

Post by stede52 »

For those of you installing the 912S, attached is the firewall forward list in MS excel format which I received from Just Aircraft.  As I understand Just Aircraft will also purchased this equipment for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scubarider
Veteran Member

yes

Post by scubarider »

That is exactly what I did.  Got it all as a package.
D
Living life on the edge makes me dizzy.  I love Dizzy!

Return to “Just Aircraft”