New member from New Zealand

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
MH434
Forum Regular

New member from New Zealand

Post by MH434 »

Hi I'm Keith from New Zealand. I purchased my Highlander at Oshkosh last July and the kit arrived here in December with quite a bit of inventory missing, but replaced quickly by Just. I've noticed a big improvement since Tiama has taken over! I do not intend to start my build until the end of 2008 but have found the information on this site invaluable, the manual being what it is.
I travel to Vancouver, San Francisco and Los Angeles regularly with work, (airlines) and would be interested in meeting up with some builders if possible to take pictures and see projects etc as Walhalla is too far away for me to visit. Any help greatly appreciated.
Keith
Dave Krall CFII SEL SES
Veteran Member

Re: New member from New Zealand

Post by Dave Krall CFII SEL SES »

MH434 wrote:Hi I'm Keith from New Zealand. I purchased my Highlander at Oshkosh last July and the kit arrived here in December with quite a bit of inventory missing, but replaced quickly by Just. I've noticed a big improvement since Tiama has taken over! I do not intend to start my build until the end of 2008 but have found the information on this site invaluable, the manual being what it is.
I travel to Vancouver, San Francisco and Los Angeles regularly with work, (airlines) and would be interested in meeting up with some builders if possible to take pictures and see projects etc as Walhalla is too far away for me to visit. Any help greatly appreciated.
Keith
Welcome,

I'm in North Seattle, you (and anyone else too) can stop in anytime!
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Dave, I have always wanted to go to Washington state....hmmmmm.  Think my bird would make it?  Of course I will have to retire to have the time... :cry:
Hey, welcome Keith.  Sorry, North Georgia is probably a little too far for you.
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
KevinC
Veteran Member

Welcome

Post by KevinC »

Welcome!  I am in south central WA - a drive from Vancouver, but not too bad.  Besides - I'm in the middle of WA wine country.  Welcome anytime.

Dennis - I sure hope your bird will make it because I plan to fly that way sometime!

k
ftcaruso
Seasoned Member

New Zealand Highlander

Post by ftcaruso »

Keith

A quick technical technical question.  Down there, does the prop turn in the opposite direction?

Just a joke.  Welcome aboard.  You will find these guys an invaluable guide to your build project.  Good luck.

Frank

Return to “Just Aircraft”