Bushnell Florida Fly-In

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Bushnell Florida Fly-In

Post by scubarider2 »

:cry:  Looks like the weather may not be cooperating for the fly-in.  They are calling for thunder storms all day on Saturday for most of the state of Georgia.  Afternoon showers in Bushnell.  Sunday might be a hit and miss.  Monday more rain here.   :cry:
No decision made until Saturday morning....really wanted to go too....have everything already packed.  Maybe a big wind will come and blow all the clouds away  :P
Dennis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
Wes
Premium Member

Bushnell

Post by Wes »

Dennis,
Sure hope you can make it, I'd like to see your "Taquela Sunrise" bird.
We will be there (in the camper) and then heading for Sun-N-Fun for the wk.
The wx will be pretty variable, so keep an eye out.

Wes
Kit # 95
Low and Slow - The only way to go!
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Looks like Saturday is a wash.  I talked to Lynn and she said several can't make it on Saturday due to weather.  BUT....Sunday looks better.  I am planning on flying down and maybe just meeting with everyone at Cedar Key on Sunday.  Staying until Tuesday.  Maybe Monday just soaking up the sun or getting soaked.. :?
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...

Return to “Just Aircraft”