Pics from Bushnell Fly-In

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Pics from Bushnell Fly-In

Post by scubarider2 »

Kinda awesome clouds....should I be up here???? :shock:  :shock:  :shock:   on the way to Bushnell Fly-In.
The other landing strip is at Cedar Key, Florida.  Really cool strip.  Nice old town.  Great food.  
Dennis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
Wes
Premium Member

Pics

Post by Wes »

Dennis,
More GREAT pics!
I really get envious when I see those views.
Sorry I missed you at Bushnell. I had to bug out early to get to SNF to set up camp. maybe next year!
Would you believe, I flew my bride-to-be to Cedar Key for lunch one day almost 40 yrs ago, - the amazing part is she is still with me!
Fly safe, - and you can brag all you want, as long as you post the pics!

Wes
Still painting on kit #95
Kit # 95
Low and Slow - The only way to go!
Uwe Jens
Seasoned Member

Post by Uwe Jens »

Hi Dennis,
very beautiful pics, I understand the motive of your inspiration.  By the time I´m finishing the electrical installation. This coming week I´ll begin the upholstery.  I think I will finish the project in about 6 weeks more.  
Getting back to the inspiration topic, I hope to modify this picture, changing my feet for the Highlanders´ hood @ 20,000 feet altitude over the COTOPAXI VOLCANO (the highest active volcano on the world)
This picture was taken while flying a Quicksilver Sport II  with a Rotax 582.  Whenever you want, you are invited to realize this adventure.  It is the most awesome by the time.
Regards,
Uwe/.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

WOW,,,,okay you are a better man than me going 20,000 ft.  Damn cold up there!!! :shock:
I use to own a Quicksilver Sport IIS as well.  Loved it.  But, can only have so many toys at once.  
Fantastic pic!  Thanks.
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...

Return to “Just Aircraft”