CUSTOMER SERVICE

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
KAPIKOG1
Premium Member

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Post by KAPIKOG1 »

AFTER A RECENT CHANGE IN STAFF AND MGT. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS MADE A 180 TURNAROUND!! IF ANY OF YOU HAVE NOTICED THE SAME ,LETS HERE IT!
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Troy

Post by scubarider2 »

That is because Troy has his beautiful little girlfriend running the place now.   :lol:  8)  8)  8)
rgmullins
Veteran Member

Post by rgmullins »

I'll give it a thumbs up. I've been working with Taima lately on some parts shipments. The best part is when she says it shipped, it really did! If anything that will be delayed I'm told and given a realistic ship date. I'm digging it...
Rick Mullins #144
Cincinnati
b1x4nqb
Veteran Member

Post by b1x4nqb »

On 3/12 e-mailed an issue (door/window replacement).  No response for a week.

On 3/18 called to follow up on e-mail with a live call this time and was told Lynn read my e-mail and shared it with Troy but no solution.  Was told to call Troy on his cell phone.

On 3/18 called Troy, got VM.  I left a message and got no call back.

On 3/19 called Troy again, left another message.  Got no callback again.

On 3/20 called Troy again this morning, left another message.

On 3/22 after still no returned calls I called Troy again today on his cell phone.  Got VM again, then the phone said he cannot receive messages at this time.  So, I cannot leave another message and I still have not even spoken to him yet.  Will wait until next week and call the factory main line again.

On 3/22, shortly after speaking to Lynn earlier today, she called me back.  Lynn asked me to speak with Bob, a part timer there.  Bob asked me to measure my door and window to find out which one is the culprit.  I told him I would get back to him once I got home and measured.  

On 3/24 called Troys cell again, got VM and left another message.  I then called the factory # and spoke to Lynn.  She said Troy was away.  I told her I was still trying to hammer out that door issue from before.  She asked if I spoke to him at all?  I told her I have left several messages with no returned calls.  She said to call again and leave him another message and she would leave one for him there at the factory as well.

On 3/24 Lynn called me back to ask me to speak to Bob.  Bob told me to measure my door and get back to him and he would help me.  

On 3/27 at 10am I e-mailed Lynn giving her my measurements to the door/window.  3hrs later she e-mailed me back saying she would pass them on to Bob when he was in next (he is a part timer).  She also said Troy would call me back.

On 4/2 called the factory to order something and was told to speak to Troy.  I was handed over to him.  After ordering what I needed (new item) I brought up the window.  He said oh, yeah....and we spoke about it.  He said if it were him he'd remove the hinges and eliminate the problem by eleiminating the window altogether.  I told him Bob was looking into replacing the window for me.  He said to call back to make sure my new ordered parts shipped out.

On 4/4 I called back to make sure my parts shipped (just those insert bushings that go into the lord mounts) and I also inquired if Bob got my door measurements and had shipped the window out.  Was given to Troy again and he just about totally forgot what I was talking about.  Upon re-explaination he had me run down to the hanger and re-measure again.  He said he was holding a new window and would have it shipped right out.

On 4/4 I called Troys cell phone directly (later in same day as above post) to lay a problem on him with what he told me to do with the engine mount.  Anyway, he had me hold for a second.  Then he said he is all mine.  Then he said, can he call me right back.  I said sure and havn't heard from him since then.

I'll wrap this up once I finally get my window.  This has been a good test of customer service/the time it takes (and effort) to get a new part in your hands when something doesn't fit right.

On 5/6 I called because I still have nothing from Just -yet.  I spoke to someone who is going to track down if anything was ever sent.  She put me on hold then came back and said he was welding something up, could he call me back.......(uht ohh   I know where this is going)......I said sure.

On 5/8 called Troy two times and got no answer, just voicemail.

On 5/9 called Troy and he answered.  Long winded version was that basically he talked to Brad (his welder) the other day about the window and they couldn't figure out if they ever sent my window out for powdercoating or not.  No phone call or tracking it down.  They just waited for me to call them.  So, Troy asked me to go take measurements again and make a simple template for him so he welds on the tabs in the right spots.  (see date of 4/4 above).  I'm then to fax it to them.  

On 5/10 I faxed down a hand drawing of both window hinge tabs per Troys request.

As of 6/1 still nothing in the mail.  Later on today (due to this topic re-surfacing) I got a private message from JA saying they would take care of it for me.  I replied back to him with what I told JA back on 3/12.  

Last edited by b1x4nqb on Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Johnny C!
Veteran Member

Post by Johnny C! »

b1x,
 Did you get this issue resolved?

Johnny C!
There are many things that happen really fast when you are
flying an airplane. There is no sense in rushing any of the others.

I would much rather be looking down at the runway, than up at it.

Duane Sorenson & Rick Norton Gone West 6/8/09. Godspeed
Johnny C!
Veteran Member

Post by Johnny C! »

b1x,
 Did you get this issue resolved?

Johnny C!
There are many things that happen really fast when you are
flying an airplane. There is no sense in rushing any of the others.

I would much rather be looking down at the runway, than up at it.

Duane Sorenson & Rick Norton Gone West 6/8/09. Godspeed
b1x4nqb
Veteran Member

Post by b1x4nqb »

Johny,  

No nothing yet.  I just updated the log above to reflect the latest.  

Started my primer coats yesterday.

Paul, PA
Larry Tener

customer service

Post by Larry Tener »

lack of reply has cost them a order for a Highlander from me.
KAPIKOG1
Premium Member

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Post by KAPIKOG1 »

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM THE ONE GENTLEMAN IS HAVING GETTING A PART OR PROBLEM RESOLUTION WHEN EVERONE ELSE IS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I REQUESTED HE CONTACT ME FOR RESOLUTION.

TROY HANDLES TECHNICAL PROBLEMS.TIEMA HANDLES PARTS PROBLEMS & I HANDLE THEM BOTH IF THEY ARE NOT RESOLVED EXPEDIENTLY.

EVERYONE,PLEASE COTACT ME IF NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

HARRY BERNDT

CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Larry Tener

Post by Larry Tener »

Just the simple responce to a email would have been fine with me.
Larry Tener

Post by Larry Tener »

Oh yes, there is no reason to shout either.
Dave Krall CFII SEL SES
Veteran Member

Post by Dave Krall CFII SEL SES »

I just received some non-standard axles for my STOL Amphibion that I requested from Troy because Taima didn't fully understand the issue. Only about one week to my doorstep, outstanding. Thanks!
rgmullins
Veteran Member

Post by rgmullins »

I wanted to resurrect this thread to put in a good word for Troy and company. We had our plane ready to fly when we had an "incident" (long and painful story) I called Troy and after a short conversation he said he would drop in on his way to Oshkosh. The next day he stopped, looked it over, and arranged to have a spare propeller sent to us as a loaner (part of the long painful story). He promised to stop back in on his way back after we finished some repairs to look it over. When they left Oshkosh yesterday there was some heavy weather along the way which put them several hours behind schedule. Despite running late, having to go out of their way, and being homesick and several more hours from home he showed up, looked it over, and took it up for the first time. I really want to thank Troy and the whole group at JA for the fantastic support! You guys are great!

And Troy reported that this year at Oshkosh was one of his best ever so it sounds like our favorite airplane is catching on....
Rick Mullins #144
Cincinnati
Gary H
Veteran Member

Kit 106

Post by Gary H »

Troy has been very good so far. He called me yesterday, we are getting the tank problem worked out. In the past, parts were shipped out on time thanks to Tiema. Should be flying in a very short time.

Gary Kit # 106     :lol:   :lol:   :D
Will fly for food!!

Return to “Just Aircraft”