Good Project - Highlander #125 for Sale

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
GeraldV9

Good Project - Highlander #125 for Sale

Post by GeraldV9 »

Hello! It has been a few years since I have participated in the forum. With mixed emotions N8888V, Highlander #125 is for sale. With very few hours, a rather harsh "ground incident", it is for sale as a project/parts aircraft "as is" for $20,000. It was nicely built, with a Rotax 912S, VFR equiped, Steam Guages, AOA system, Garmin 296, lightweight/minimal kydex interior, Good-Year 26" tires, and a Bob Tailwheel. DaveU, a contributor to the forum, witnessed the building process, and can attest to its once airworthyness.
Please forgive me for not being particulary computer savvy, or slow in response, I will try to answer any and all questions, as they come up. The Plane is located in Rapid City, South Dakota, and obviously needs an enclosed trailer to be moved in.
Hopefully some pictures are attached, and a subsequent topic will have pictures of N8888V prior to its incident
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dennis Woodland

Re: Good Project - Highlander #125 for Sale

Post by Dennis Woodland »

Hi , I'm Dennis Woodland I'm interested in your Highlander#125 for sale if you will contact me at 864-638-9831.
GeraldV9

Re: Good Project - Highlander #125 for Sale

Post by GeraldV9 »

Thank You everyone who took time to consider N8888V as a project. It has sold. Good Flying and be Safe, Gerald

Return to “Just Aircraft”