Just Aircraft Annual Fly-IN

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
billy5823
Veteran Member

Re: Just Aircraft Annual Fly-IN

Post by billy5823 »

sorry dennis ...but dont a 10k only take about 13 minutes.... how bout flyin over sunday morn.. or late sat evening the party will just be starting
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

If I could do a 10K in 13min I would be RICH RICH RICH.... :shock: The 10k is in Madison and we are camping there for the weekend. :evil:
If we were not camping then no problem. Oh well, there is always next year. I did get the bird up this morning for a nice flight over Lake Lanier. Was nice...
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
Lynng
Veteran Member

Post by Lynng »

Billy,

Sign me up for 2 mediums on the shirts

Lynn
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"
Sir Real
Seasoned Member

Post by Sir Real »

Billy;

If it's not too late, and if us non-owners and non-attendees qualify, I'd love an XL shirt myself. $15.00 plus shipping, yes?
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

no problem.....but i would give you the shirt if you could make it down....
taildrgfun
Veteran Member

Post by taildrgfun »

2 mediums please. :)
Steve Henry, Wild West Aircraft
(the Dead Stick Take-off Guy)
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

hi all, I guess we have an official name for this event........JUST AIRCRAFT ANNUAL PLANE FUN DAYS.............
We also have a celebrity coming.....his name is ( drum roll please) STEVE HENRY!!!!!! So for all of us on this end of the states, will have a chance to meet and talk with the man and machine....and hopefully we can get him in on our games... :D remember do not hesitate to ask for anything that i might be able to do to help make your trip here easier or better.
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

hi all, the rate at the hampton inn is now 79 a night make sure you tell the counter person that linda said so .and your with j a event.....hope to see all of yall here...and even you too dennis (lol)remeber to bring your lawn chairs ...3 0r 4 hot women and be ready to have a great time....thanks billy
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

hi all, hope everyone is planning on coming ........the schedule should go something like this..........
friday ....arrivals and playing around
saturday...arrivals ...... after lunch time ,start games......goofin off in the evening...and cookout
sunday.... parade of the mountains ....hangin out and departures

remember to keep your eye out for traffic and unicom is 122.8 call sign for field is brasstown air field....bring your lawn chairs and tiedowns.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

everyones plane will be entered for awards
BrentW

Post by BrentW »

Billy,

I am new to the forum, and not yet a Highlander owner, but I would very much like to attend the fly-in. Would it be okay to fly in in a Cessna 170, if I promise to park on the far side of the field...behind a hangar?

thanks,

Brent
Poquoson, VA
Sir Real
Seasoned Member

Post by Sir Real »

Would you be willing to take a stowaway from Hampton Roads or Chesapeake? I offer 50% of fuel cost and the ability to take up way too much space in your cockpit...
BrentW

Post by BrentW »

Sir Real wrote:Would you be willing to take a stowaway from Hampton Roads or Chesapeake? I offer 50% of fuel cost and the ability to take up way too much space in your cockpit...
After discussing the factory fly-in with a buddy, I think we are going to take our motorcycles and make a 4 day riding weekend of it, dropping by the flyin on Saturday and maybe the factory on Monday, so the Cessna 170 will have to stay in the hangar for this trip. Sorry.
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

all planes are welcome.....because we know deep down everyone wishes that what ever there flying was a highlander or escapade :D
BrentW

Post by BrentW »

billy5823 wrote:all planes are welcome.....because we know deep down everyone wishes that what ever there flying was a highlander or escapade :D

Billy, Thanks! If the weather looks like it will behave for four days, we are going to make this a motorcycle trip, but if the weather is only good for a shorter- one or two day- window we may still fly the 170 down... We won't know until we know. Any of those shirts you mentioned going to be in size 3XL-Tall? 2XL- tall will work, too, in a squeeze ;-)
billy5823
Veteran Member

Post by billy5823 »

i will see if i can get another 3x they might already be done though.. thanks

Return to “Just Aircraft”