Out flying today

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Out flying today

Post by scubarider2 »

Was out flying today and BUZZED the factory in Wahalla a few times. :lol: :lol: :lol:
There were about 6 cars in the parking lot on an early Sunday morning. They NEVER stop working!!! :shock:
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
ScottieB
Forum Regular

Re: Out flying today

Post by ScottieB »

You're right Dennis. It seems like it's nearly impossible to catch up. It's JUST the place to be. Ha! Pun intended.
I wish I had known someone was flying over. It always a pleasure to see part of our "family" enjoying their machines. It's so hot in there this time of year that we've got a bunch of big fans trying to stir the air and the noise they create must have kept us from hearing you overhead. Oh well... maybe next time.
...Or better yet, just go ahead and land and come see us. Our strip must be at least 10 airplane lengths long...
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Dang, I wondered why no one came out to see who it was buzzing the entrance to the shop! I took three passes. I have landed on that strip in my plane last year. :shock: :shock: :shock:
I really did not have a problem landing but on my tricycle gear when I got up into the parking area I picked up a rock that put a nice dent in my prop. So one is enough for me. :P
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
jak
Veteran Member

Post by jak »

Dennis I had just landed at toccoa when you came over there had been out since 6 am was tired and was putting her up when you flew over Jak.
Pick up a rifle and you instantly change from a subject to a citizen.
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Well darn again Jak. Wish I had known I would have stopped in to say hello. Maybe we can schedule a flight together. :mrgreen:
Dennis

Return to “Just Aircraft”