Pictures of flying in NZ

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
Allan
Seasoned Member

Re: Pictures of flying in NZ

Post by Allan »

Laughter, no, not finished, not even started!
Well that's not true. I have broken open the box and gone through everything, photographed it, fondled it, looked at bits of paper and gathered them all up. I have registered myself with various mobs, and dug up all the manuals, service bulletins, loaded and collated "heaps of stuff" etc to take with me bush to continue my education.
I will be leaving for up north this week and then be back in December. Then the plan is to get full time into a build in mid January. Starting to get exciting although sometimes it pays not to get tout think too much about it - better to just do it!

Think I will look at doing some type training in NZ - almost cheaper to fly to NZ than across Aussie. Besides if some guys are thinking of shipping some planes across ( what a great idea) for a flying holiday I am sure I can manage to get over for a bit of training!

Allan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
levyland
Veteran Member

Post by levyland »

lots of great flying over here
Just Aircraft NZ Ltd

Post by Just Aircraft NZ Ltd »

Sure was some good flying today !! Everthing was flying about the farm, in 40 kt Westerlies ! Winter is certainly the best time for the big High's, that last for days. You can snatch some pretty good flying early mornings and later in the day, over the Summer too 'tho.
John Hood and Grant Coldicott
Just Aircraft NZ Limited
Just Aircraft's New Zealand and Australian Agents
http://www.justaircraft.co.nz
Allan
Seasoned Member

Post by Allan »

Good to have an idea of better weather but I guess it will be what it is! That aint necessarily too bad.
Been a couple storms through here too - so you must have more coming.

Allan
levyland
Veteran Member

Post by levyland »

Unfortunately I am in Byron Bay right now, and it is windy as here too!

Return to “Just Aircraft”