Anyone in Kansas?

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
rmullins
Veteran Member

Anyone in Kansas?

Post by rmullins »

Weather permitting I'm going to be flying out to see my brother in Colorado Springs the end of July. Last time out I ran into some wicked head winds and the trip took almost 14 hours. This time I plan on stopping somewhere for the night if the flight starts running long again and it would be cool if it was with someone from the group. Always nice to meet the people here in person.
Rick Mullins  #144
Cincinnati, Oh
kskraut

Re: Anyone in Kansas?

Post by kskraut »

Hey Rick
Really sorry, but I just saw your posting on the Just Forum regarding your trip to Colo Springs. I am a Just Escapade owner in the Wichita, Kansas area. Anyway, I thought I'd reply to your posting in the event that it is not too late for your purposes. I have a hanger at Wellington Municipal (EGT) south of Wichita that one could probably fit 2 Just AC into with wings folded if you needed hanger space on your trip. My aircraft is not flying currently, been doing mods and rat killin' maintenance on her for a bit of time. Hope to have her back into the sky soon. I have a brother and a brother-in-law living in Colo Springs also. Personal email is orion26@sktc.net if you wish to contact me for further info.
Alan Weiss

Return to “Just Aircraft”