Looking for advice on Just Super STOL kit

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
Red7

Re: Looking for advice on Just Super STOL kit

Post by Red7 »

The kit is up for sale. To get all the options I have on it from the factory would be over $47k and I'm willing to reduce it by $8000 plus give you dealer pricing on a new Rotax. Or I will sell the kit with a used Rotax 912 ULS for $45k. The kit is in the same condition as it left the factory and the box of parts is still packaged up so anyone interested in ordering a new kit can save nearly 20%+ plus no wait.

Please let me know if you are intersted.

Thanks!

info@sky-surfing.com
AV8R Paul
Veteran Member

Post by AV8R Paul »

Have you sold the kit yet?
AV8R Paul
Certified Light Sport Repairman LSRM-A
Clark in AZ
Veteran Member

Post by Clark in AZ »

I was told the kit has been sold...
Building SuperSTOL Kit 512
Cave Creek, AZ
AV8R Paul
Veteran Member

Post by AV8R Paul »

Clark in AZ wrote:I was told the kit has been sold...
Thanks for the feedback. This forum is relatively in active, it is probably hurting the brand.
AV8R Paul
Certified Light Sport Repairman LSRM-A
Clark in AZ
Veteran Member

Post by Clark in AZ »

I agree. I am surprised at the inactivity here. I would have thought with the popularity of the SuperStol, there would be much more going on here.
Building SuperSTOL Kit 512
Cave Creek, AZ
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

This forum is designed for those who have already purchased a kit and know about the forum that way. If you look at the topics most are on the "how" to build the kits.
:mrgreen:
We are pretty darn active if you ask me!
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
av8rps
Veteran Member

Post by av8rps »

Yeah, I think the group could be a bit more active (myself included). But I've concluded Just Aircraft owners are generally either too busy building, or too busy flying to post much.

These are great airplanes with a VERY enthusiastic group of owners, but the number of aircraft flying or being built is very low compared to much older companies like Kitfox or a Van's RV. Just Aircraft is the younger of the three companies by far. However, I think their phenomenal product along with a conservative but consistent approach to running their company will continue to bring their aircraft numbers as well as their customer numbers up, albeit, probably a bit slower due to a limited production.

So they may never catch up to the older companies mentioned as those companies had a significant head start on production, completions, and the most obvious, customers. I'm guessing Troy the Just Aircraft designer may have been in grade school when the other companies started?

And for me personally, I'm happy with their very conservative but consistent approach to selling and servicing their aircraft designs, as they're more likely to be around for a long time for all of us that love their product.

Return to “Just Aircraft”