For Sale and Accessories and Upgrades

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
meglin
Veteran Member

Re: For Sale and Accessories and Upgrades

Post by meglin »

Another Savage with our propeller 1840 mm. Germany.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
meglin
Veteran Member

Post by meglin »

A little German

Tralika
Veteran Member

Post by Tralika »

I have a Just Factory header tank for sale. This is the large tank, 16" X 5" with attach brackets for the Just air frame. The tank is in new condition. I have not drilled any holes in it. There is one drilled and tapped hole in the bottom for the fuel sump which was done by the factory. I bought this tank thinking that I needed a large header tank for my engine installation. It turns out my engine does not require the large tank so someone will get a good deal on it. I paid $285 for it when I visited the Just factory last November. I'll sell it for $250 and I'll pay the shipping in the US. If interested contact me through a forum PM or call me at 907 six three two 5287. I intend to complete the transaction on Ebay so both the buyer and I will be protected from fraud.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John Nealon
Wasilla, Alaska
Highlander Extreme #191
mykitlog.com/jnealon
meglin
Veteran Member

Post by meglin »

New photos from Germany and the Czech Republic.
Recently, we sent the first carbon fiber propellers in the US for 100-145 hp Lycoming
Juggenautaviation

Post by Juggenautaviation »

2016 JUST AIRCRAFT SUPERSTOL • $125,000 • AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE • 40hrs ACTT Rotax 912uls 100hp, Kiev Prop, Custom Instrument Panel w/ Aviasport CHT, Oil Temp & Pressure Gauges, Flypad iPad Air Flush Mount, Garmin GTR 200 COM, Aerovoltz Battery, Emergency Bus, 29" Tires, Lockable Tail Wheel, Ameri-King ELT, Wing Spoilers, Leading Edge Slats, Folding Wings, Updated Main Gear Gas Shock Struts, Tail Wheel Gas Shock Strut, Heater, Parking Brake, Hard Fuel Lines, Mil Spec Wire, Connections and Breakers. Built by a Certified A&P Mechanic with IA endorsement. Test Flights conducted by Just Aircraft Factory Test Pilot. Delivery Available!

https://www.facebook.com/JuggernautAviation/
http://www.barnstormers.com/listing.php ... Juggernaut
https://youtu.be/ZDAh8iQJIms

Justin Ward
(308) 340-7802
JuggernautAviation@Outlook.com
Juggenautaviation

Post by Juggenautaviation »

1.5" Kiev Spacer for Rotax Engine For Sale. Make an Offer.
Justin Ward
(308) 340-7802
meglin
Veteran Member

Post by meglin »

This propeller has just been sent to France. It is intended for an aircraft engine with O-320 and the speed of 232 km/h. The propeller has a limited diameter of 1700 mm.
Special airfoil was designed to increase starting traction and reduce noise.
It is possible to avoid stall at all speeds. Standard profiles are not suitable.
meglin
Veteran Member

Post by meglin »

Another of our propeller plane on Savage in Sweden:
meglin
Veteran Member

Post by meglin »

more photos
meglin
Veteran Member

Post by meglin »

Recently saber propeller diameter of 1840 mm has passed certification tests and is certified in Germany as part of Savage aircraft.
av8rps
Veteran Member

Re:

Post by av8rps »

scubarider2 wrote:That is one of the things that I changed in the panel.  Here is a recent pic that I shot.  This compass is within 2 degrees.
Dennis
Hey Dennis, I just noticed that gas strut to hold your half door glass open. Is that your modification? If so could you tell me more about it? I've been thinking about doing something like that on mine.

I love all the little improvements you have made to your plane. And I really enjoy seeing how you use it. You sure do get around with it.

Did you ever get that Sensenich prop to work like you had hoped?

Paul
FlyerChief
Veteran Member

Post by FlyerChief »

Hi Paul,

I did that on my Highlander too except I mounted mine on the same standoff that the door shock is mounted on only about half way up the standoff bracket.
It keeps things nice and compact with both shocks in the same location, but you will find that the pressure from the shock will destroy the thin window hinge in less than a season of flying. I replaced my pilot side hinge with the same size hinge as supplied for the doors and found that to be more than adequate to withstand the pressure of the window shock. After flying with the window shocks, I can't imagine flying without them again.
Here's a picture I took on the east coast during a trip out there this summer. It shows the Highlander with the secondary wings extended (windows open) and the doors shut! When you view it full size or zoom in you can see the gas shocks pretty clearly.
If you need some measurements and detailed photos just let me know.
And yes, I likely got the idea from Dennis... :) thanks Dennis! :D
Dan
Summerside PEI - 2016.JPG
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. ~Henry Ford
av8rps
Veteran Member

Post by av8rps »

Thanks Dan. I have a better idea of it now. I also have been thinking about just beefing up the hinge attach along with the latch to the bottom of the door so I could maybe just use one gas strut per door rather than two? In other words, if the top half is unlatched from the door it will hold just that up. But if latched to the door, when the door is opened the same strut will hold the entire door up.

Paul

Probably should take this to forum if we continue?
Clark in AZ
Veteran Member

Post by Clark in AZ »

Has anybody done this split door to the SuperStol?

Clark
Building SuperSTOL Kit 512
Cave Creek, AZ
Copro

Post by Copro »

Highlander Parts and Stuff For Sale

Make offer.....

Pair of old weathered doors
Gear legs (upgrading to extended)
Jabiru 3300 (mount included)
Sensitech 64" Prop