Sun-N-Fun Anybody?

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
Wes
Premium Member

Sun-N-Fun Anybody?

Post by Wes »

Just surveying to see if any of you busy builders are coming to Lakeland, Fla. for the annual gathering of the "plane crazies".
My wife and I usually camp there for the week and volunteer with the GA parking group.

I've got some (many) questions for the Just crew, but I thought it would be fun to share some builders thoughts.
Send me a private email and I'll share my cell phone number and I'll also try to post something at the Just booth.

Also, if anybody is flying in, be sure to study the notam posted on the Sun-N-Fun web page (http://www.sun-n-fun.org/content/)
and be sure and display your parking sign (GAP, ONC, etc) so we don't have to route you around in circles. (We NEVER do "punitive" routing!)

See you there!

Wes - Highlander Kit #95, 80% done. 90% to go.
Kit # 95
Low and Slow - The only way to go!
alan
Veteran Member

Post by alan »

Hey, I'm going! I plan to fly in on Friday the 13th  :shock: and stay until the next Saturday. My wife and a buddy are driving the RV over so we can camp out for the week. I plan to start out on the main side and then transfer over to "Paradise City" on the weekend so we can fly around more easily.

See ya there.

Alan N1010Z
If I had known I would live this long I would have taken better care of myself.
Wes
Premium Member

Sun-N-Fun Rendezvous

Post by Wes »

Alan,
Great plan! Is this the first long haul in the Highlander?
Have you got a parking plan yet? I would suggest either the homebuilt camping or general homebuilt area (see map at http://www.sun-n-fun.org/content/flyin/06pbsitemap.pdf). The general camping area off the west end of the runways is convenient to the RV campground, but a dusty (if dry) and remote place to park a pretty yellow Highlander.
Hope you don't mind if I come poking around with a camera.
I'll send some contact info in a separate email.

See you this Fri. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your handywork.

Wes
Kit # 95
Low and Slow - The only way to go!

Return to “Just Aircraft”