Customer Service issues

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
b1x4nqb
Veteran Member

Customer Service issues

Post by b1x4nqb »

I have been attempting to finalize the price for the manufactured parts for the firewall forward package that JA offers over the last several weeks.  Since Jamie left, Tim took over that function.  In not hearing back from Tim last week I got ahold of Troy.  He said to call Tim back, the list was finished.  Today I called the factory and was told Tim was out to lunch.  I called back late this afternoon and a Harry answered.  He said Tim was gone for the day.  Then he walked over to Troy and said I was on the phone.  In the backround I could hear Troy yelling I'm busy GD it!  So Harry says to me Tim is gone and Troy is around back right now.  I said OK, I'll take care of it myself as Troy doesn't have time to talk to his customers.  He immedietly tried to save the conversation and appologized saying he was new there.  He is faxing me a list tomorrow and would like to help out.  Harry must be the only one wanting to help out or make a sale!
scubarider
Veteran Member

response

Post by scubarider »

I know that Troy is pretty stretched right now.  I know that is no excuse.  He has always been the best help for me.  He even flew up to the airport where I am building my plane to show me a few things and look over what I have done.  Also brought my seat belts.  He will usually return calls pretty quick.  Give him another chance and possibly call him direct or catch him first thing in the morning.  He did tell me that they are working on a new package firewall forward with improvements.
Dennis
Living life on the edge makes me dizzy.  I love Dizzy!

Return to “Just Aircraft”