Flying-Flying-Flying

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Flying-Flying-Flying

Post by scubarider2 »

Just wanted to jump in here to let everyone know that even though this forum is a little slow it is only because most of us who are done with their projects are out FLYING! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am leaving out at 6:00am tomorrow morning for a small beach adventure to Jekyll Island, GA until Wednesday. Then jumping back in the plane to head to family at Fayettville, NC from Fri-Sun. Then repacking and taking the wife to Fernandina Beach, FL from Tuesday-Friday. I love my little plane :wink:
Dennis
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
Wes
Premium Member

Re: Flying-Flying-Flying

Post by Wes »

Dennis,
Congrats' on the flying. I'm glad to hear SOMEBODY is getting some use out of their airplane.

I flew over Jekyll yesterday on the way back from Virginia in a friends Mooney. So the Island is still there :D .

Getting ready to cover my wings and final paint. Maybe be flying by end of summer (Oppps, said thet LAST year).

Have fun this week and take some of those "teaser" pics to post.

Wes
Kit # 95
Low and Slow - The only way to go!
jjacky
Veteran Member

Post by jjacky »

OK...make us feel bad Scubarider. We constructors labor everyday in our humble shops, trying to attain that vision and just outside the gateway we've got this goof doing the Nanny-Nanny-Poo-Poo dance. That is what we need alright...
Hey... what did you say your address is? Got somethin for ya.... :twisted:

...bird
Plan not to be the first at the scene of the accident!
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Well, just got back from Jekyll Island. Really nice flight. Left at 6:30am and the nice crisp cool air picked up my bird and flew me home. So repacking for the next "family" flight.
Keep up all the hard work on those planes my friends....it is SOOOO worth it! :lol:
Here is my address if you want to send me a "raspberry pie" 8) 8) 8)
Dennis Cormier
868 Smith Road
Cleveland, GA 30528
Here is a pic of the airport at Jekyll :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever...
Dave Krall CFII SEL SES
Veteran Member

Post by Dave Krall CFII SEL SES »

scubarider2 wrote:Well, just got back from Jekyll Island. Really nice flight. Left at 6:30am and the nice crisp cool air picked up my bird and flew me home. So repacking for the next "family" flight.
Keep up all the hard work on those planes my friends....it is SOOOO worth it! :lol:
Here is my address if you want to send me a "raspberry pie" 8) 8) 8)
Dennis Cormier
868 Smith Road
Cleveland, GA 30528
Here is a pic of the airport at Jekyll :)
Looks outstanding. Any good clamming, crabbing or fishing there?
danerazz
Veteran Member

Post by danerazz »

6:30!?! In the morning? On a DAY OFF!?! THAT is INsane!
Dane

Paralysis by analysis
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Dave, I have not done any fishing or crabbing there but there are a couple fishing piers and charters that I hear are pretty good. I am not sure about the claming. But hey, it is a beautiful island and it is within the range of the plane so I LOVE IT! :D
Yes, 6:30 and if the sun would come up earlier then I would force myself up then 8) 8) 8)
We just got back from Fayettville, NC to visit my mom.
Next, this Tuesday we are up early again heading for our week vacation to Fernandina Beach, FL. We will be in the plane and taking off hopefully at 6:30 again and YES it is my vacation :mrgreen:
I have plenty of time to sleep/rest when I am dead..... :wink:
Dennis
scubarider2
Topic Moderator

Post by scubarider2 »

Darn weather would not allow me to fly to Fernandina Beach, FL so my wife and I just drove the 7 1/2 hours for the week trip. I am back now and only have a couple more weeks left in my summer vacation. I am trying to find another place to fly. Any ideas that are not too far from North Georgia?
Dennis

Return to “Just Aircraft”