New to the forum, prepared to start building... almost

Welcome to the FORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your flying, hobbies, interests, etc. etc.
Digicorinc

New to the forum, prepared to start building... almost

Post by Digicorinc »

Hi everybody,

I believe this is one of the few forums I had not been on in planning for building an airplane and trying to decide what to build.  I live in Tampa, Florida am 45 years new and enjoy projects and learning how to make things.  I own a small business which gives me a great deal (not bragging) of time to dedicate to these past times I enjoy.
I can't wait to get started and am now pretty sure I will order the Wittman Buttercup replica plans offered by Earl Luce.  He doesn't know it yet, though. I look forward to getting to know some of you either through the forum(s), future flying, adventures to shows, or by any chance meeting.  It's a small world, so who knows.  I am not a craftsman or particularily good at building things, but I try really hard and like to think I am smart enough to learn from others more talented than myself.  The challenge and feeling of many small accomplishments along the way usually keep me going the right direction.  I am getting really excited since I just spent a couple of days at Oshkosh admiring everyone elses handywork.  I have to admit looking at the myriad of incredible, high quality fit and finished airplanes was daunting and I felt a bit unworthy of the task (talentwise) ahead.  I can't wait... I will no longer hesitate!

Eric Klee
Tampa

Return to “Introductions”