2010 Airventure Oshkosh, Wisconsin

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
justaircraft
Seasoned Member

2010 Airventure Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Post by justaircraft »

Just Aircraft will be at the 2010 Airventure in Oshkosh, Wisconsin July 26th through August 1st at booths #930 and #652. See you there!
Wes
Premium Member

Re: 2010 Airventure Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Post by Wes »

Looking forward to seeing any of the Highlander gang at Airventure.

I'm flying with a friend in his Focke Wolf and expect to be arriving OSH Sunday morning.
We'll probably tie down in the warbirds area, and camp in either Scholler or nrth 40.

Anybody available that weekend before (23/24th) in the Indiana/ Illinois / Wisconsin area we could stop and swap flyng stories with? :roll:

Wes
Kit # 95
Low and Slow - The only way to go!
dauckjl
Seasoned Member

Post by dauckjl »

To all of you going to OSH this week:

If you were to take (1) pictures of the Highlanders/Escapades and (2) use EAA's on-field WiFi to post them on this board, I wouldn't complain one bit.

Enjoy the show!

Justin
Rio Creek

Here's my favorite from 2006: At the Beach Boys concert, I got to speak with Burt Rutan while wearing my Just Aircraft colors.
2006.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tralika
Veteran Member

Post by Tralika »

I'd like to see some Highlander photos from Oshkosh as well. I'm stuck working in Alaska and not getting in much flying because of the rainy summer we're having. I'd also be interested in any news about the Bushking engine. Have fun.
John Nealon
Wasilla, Alaska
Highlander Extreme #191
mykitlog.com/jnealon
Dauckster

Post by Dauckster »

I will be there tomorrow and plan on taking picures and I will post them if I can figure out how to add them to the post.
Brian #37 Escapade Rio Creek WI
Dauckster

Post by Dauckster »

It looks like Just Aircraft could have another Grand champ at Oshkosh. :D Keevin from Wallhalla has a great looking Red and Back Highlander.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dauckster

Post by Dauckster »

Steve and his wife flew in to show his plane and sell a few videos and Jak had the Bushking and drawing a lot of interest.
FlyerChief
Veteran Member

Post by FlyerChief »

More photos from Osh...!
-Dan
Just 1.jpg
Just 2.jpg
Just 3.jpg
Meeting the ACE.jpg
Steve (Dead Stick) Henry.jpg
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. ~Henry Ford
Tralika
Veteran Member

Post by Tralika »

Great photos guys. I went to Oshkosh in 2000 and haven't been back since. I hate to leave Alaska in the summer but I may have to make another trip. I hope there's some new flight reports on the Bush King engine. Enjoy the show and be safe.
John Nealon
Wasilla, Alaska
Highlander Extreme #191
mykitlog.com/jnealon
FlyerChief
Veteran Member

Post by FlyerChief »

A few more pix from Osh...
-Dan
Distracted by Aerobatics.JPG
Just Troy.JPG
Hammock on Yellow Bird.JPG
We only spent a day at Oshkosh, but my main interest for being there was to see a few different Highlanders and speak to a few owners... and meet Steve "That Guy" Henry, of course. :wink:
I'm more convinced than ever that this is the best kit plane... bar none! :D
-Dan
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. ~Henry Ford
stede52
Premium Member

Post by stede52 »

GREAT PICTURES!!!, thanks for keeping us posted :D

Steve
Steve D N419LD
taildrgfun
Veteran Member

Post by taildrgfun »

We had a great time at Oshkosh. Met a whole bunch of good people, gave some rides, hopefully helped sell a plane or two, stayed in a nice place with some fun people, sang a few songs, got in a little dancing, etc etc

The trip coming and going was real enjoyable too, flying over so much awesome country that we had never seen before. I flew it 41 hrs. altogether but only landed about 50 times. When I go out and play in crosswinds or on hills I might land 50 times in an hour and a half!
The airplane worked perfectly. I got a kick out of how many people thought it looked so good after 8,000 some landings. These are really tough planes that can take a beating and still be just fine, especially with the AK Bushwheel tires soaking up the bumps.
Steve :D
Steve Henry, Wild West Aircraft
(the Dead Stick Take-off Guy)

Return to “Just Aircraft”